Complete UAV Solutions for Geospatial Professionals
Microdrones mdMapper packages provide everything professional users need to be successful at aerial surveying and mapping. We’ve integrated industry-leading aircraft, sensors, accessories, and software to create the best possible systems for geospatial applications.
Discover the power of direct georeferencing (DG) – and the difference it makes for your business. DG provides incredible value for area and corridor mapping by:
- drastically reducing the amount of time spent both in the field and on processing
- eliminating the need for ground control points (though many use a few to check work)
- making projects more cost-effective by requiring less time, fewer workers, and less equipment
- improving safety – workers no longer need to physically access dangerous locations
When you’re using UAS for work, you don’t want a toy. You want a rugged, reliable system that will achieve survey-grade accuracy in the least time possible. And it had better have a long flight time. Commercial users choose mdMapper1000, because it:
- Improves their efficiency by staying in the air longer. The md4-1000 boasts extra-long flight times: up to 45 minutes, depending on conditions.
- Won’t get slowed down by harsh weather conditions. Strong winds, rain, and snow won’t stop the md4-1000.
- Achieves greater accuracy in less time. That means businesses improve the quality of the work they deliver while increasing efficiency.
The basis of mdMapper200 is the smallest aircraft in the Microdrones line-up, making it a great first drone or a versatile addition to an existing fleet. mdMapper200 will be your new best friend on the job because:
- It’s compact. mdMapper2000 is convenient and easy to transport.
- It’s complete. This solution includes everything the professional user needs to get started with aerial mapping.
- It’s competitively priced. mdMapper200 is offered at an affordable, entry-level price point to help more business get started with using drones.
Add functionality, speed, and flexibility to your mdMapper with these turn-key optional accessory kits:
- +i – Brushless gimbals and other features let you use your mdMapper to perform visual inspections and take oblique imagery.
- +m – A Micasense Rededge sensor lets you achieve multispectral aerial imaging. This sensor is great for monitoring crop health.
- +t – A FLIR Vue Pro R thermal mapping sensor lets you detect heat issues from above.
- +Li – LiDAR. Coming soon!